Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'm So Excited...And I Just Can't Hide It

Hello new blog design!!  What in the world took me so long to do this?  It is more fabulous than I hoped or even imagined.  I love the single sidebar and can finally use the X-Large picture button, that I have been longing for.  I have already enlarged the pictures in the my two previous posts and I couldn't be happier!  If you are one of my regular reads and are used to seeing yourself in my sidebar, never fear...I am not ditching you....I will be moving my blog roll to the "Blogs I Love" page on my navigation bar.  I will also be updating all of my pages as necessary, so please be patient with me....I hope to have them up soon!

I would love to hear what you think.  I loved my previous design, but this cleaner, less cluttered look has stolen my heart.  Stay tuned for a little post on Aimee, the sweetheart behind my new design...she is a saint!

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE it!!! So pretty Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!!! And I LOVE the colors you went with :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I think its time for a makeover for our blog too! Would love to get the details on your designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! Its so pretty and i love your picture on the side. Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It looks amazing, the colors are wonderful and I love the flowers! Its so cool!!! I am so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New blog layout looks great! Nice colors and not as cluttered. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I have mentioned earlier, I LOVE the look of your new header and design.
    I have been thinking of changing my blog look as well…it has only been the same for the last 4 yrs, lol.
    But I fear change, and am scared I will erase my whole blog :)
    Love the look of the bigger photos…especially of those gorgeous flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the new look is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!