Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WOYWW

For the first time in quite awhile I am linking up with Julia at Stamping Ground for:

What's On Your Wordesk? Wednesday
With my departure now just under 24 hours for my first scrap retreat, the last couple of nights I decided that I better get my rear in gear and start getting organized.  If not, I was afraid that I would spend the better part of my first day simply getting my ducks in a row so that I could get started....NO BUENO!!!!

This little love enjoys it when I am down on her level so I decided to move my workdesk to the floor.


The trip that I am working on at the retreat is a Disney Cruise from 8 (yes, 8) years ago.  I was definitely struggling to remember the order of things and luckily I saved every one of the "Navigators" from the trip. For those of you that haven't cruised before the night before each cabin receives a newsletter of everything that will be going on the next day....these have been a lifesaver for me for getting my pictures at least somewhat in order.


Over the years, I have also been collecting Disney themed paper and embellishments.  Luckily, I haven't gone near as crazy as I could have.  I am not so much into decorating with the characters, so many of my Disney touches are more subtle.  Between my collecting and little mementos I collected on the trip....I have plenty to work with.  I am hoping for a very productive 4 days....wish me luck!


I think this is it from me for the week, but hopefully I will have some fun layouts to share next week.  Have a great weekend and I will see ya on the flip side!

12 comments:

  1. That may be like taking the trip all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!!! I can't wait to see your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy!
    Lots of love all the way from South Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep a lot of mementos and my little notebook from our trips to help me remember it all too! I'm sure you will get a lot done in 4 days! It sounds amazing!!! I don't know how you work down on the floor. My back would start hurting after a few minutes! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your weekend retreat Jules, lucky you
    Cheers RobynO #40

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun you are going to have! Love your Yorkie baby!

    Hugs robin 99

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're gonna have the best time! Have fun and scrap on!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little sweetie. Have fun on the scrap retreat. WOYWW hugs! Nan G #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracie must be very tolerant of the paper. Dirk likes to eat paper :) You look like you're all ready to go! Can't wait to see those layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fiancee' has a ton of things from our vacations and cruises and also wants to do a scrap book for each. We just need to find the time to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So looking forward to seeing your pages!
    I am still working on a Florida album, but haven't done Disney yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!