Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Tunes

It's Tuesday and I am linking up with HolliLeslyn and Lauren for Tuesday Tunes.

Leslyn's Lovely Life

So, it definitely isn't quite as good as Blurred Lines, but there is no doubt that it will get your foot tappin' and maybe your booty shakin' if you happen to be somewhere that booty shakin' is appropriate...or not! And hey, that infamous striped suit that Robin was sportin' with Miley at the VMA's makes an appearance.  For the record, I have forgiven him that debacle...enough said.  Happy Tuesday, blog friends!

9 comments:

  1. Whoa! 5 posts in the last week . . . look at you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! I want to shake my groove thang when i hear it. LOL. The pants are not my fave though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe he is Alan Thicke's son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frankly I forgive him too. I think he actually looked a little uncomfortable at times. Almost like he wasn't expecting some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the song, good beat to take a fast walk.
    The only thing I got from the video, was I now want some cotton candy...and did that bum float have 2 different coloured cheeks, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the song, good beat to take a fast walk.
    The only thing I got from the video, was I now want some cotton candy...and did that bum float have 2 different coloured cheeks, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agreed, not as good as Blurred Lines, but I still like it, and him. I think it's because I lived his dad on Growing Pains ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to check this song out! I loooved Blurred Lines. But I don't have sound right now :(

    Loving Becky's comment - I had no idea that his dad on Growing Pains, I loved that show! I mean, they have the same last name, so it makes sense, I just never put it together that they were related!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!