Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Tunes

I know content has been lacking around these parts lately and for that I apologize.  There are posts brewing, I just haven't taken the time to get them typed out - I realized the other day that I never posted about Katie's visit...how in the world did that happen?  I also did a little mantel decorating for Halloween....which I NEVER do.  Hopefully, there will be some posts on those soon.  In the meantime, I am linking up once again with these lovely ladies:  HolliLeslyn and Lauren for Tuesday Tunes. 

Leslyn's Lovely Life

This is a fun link up...it just kind of makes me happy....puts a little spring in my step!  So yea, I am going to keep linking up.  Today, I am kind of grabbing a semi oldie from the "this makes me happy vault".  Colbie Caillat is not only G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, but I love her voice and you would be hard pressed to listen to this song and not have your foot a tappin'.  Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. Colbie Caillat is one of my faves!! Absolutely love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My toes are tappin! Thanks for linking up with us. Love ya bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard this song for sometime! She is also one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song!! Can't wait for those brewing posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, you could post about the toilet and I would still come visit :) I've been lacking in the post department too. Can't seem to get it together lately...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colbie is a hottie and her music is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw hey, that's me!

    I have no right to talk about lacking in the post department...I went silent for three weeks!

    Can't wait to see your brewing posts - especially the Halloween ones! Man do I love Halloween (as long as its not to spooky, then I get super scared!)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!