Friday, October 25, 2013

In Focus Friday w/ My Mind's Lens: October 2013

Thank goodness my contributors are keeping with a fall theme this month, cause LAWD knows I am failing miserably.  Although we are experiencing some cooler temperatures around these parts, the last couple of days have been pretty darn close to 80 degrees and in my dictionary that DOES NOT = Fall....just sayin.  As October is winding to a close it is time for Kaeley's In Focus Friday.

Photobucket

Lucky for us, in Kaeley's part of the world they are actually experiencing Fall and she is sharing some of her favorite images from this wonderful season.

******************************

Last month I shared a list of the must-take photos for the fall.  At that point, fall was really just starting to set in.  Now, there are more leaves on the ground than what's left on the trees.  Fortunately, the rain has held off, but I'm sure it won't be long before it returns as well.  In the last couple of weeks, I have been taking advantage of the gorgeous weather we have been receiving in the Pacific NW and getting outside as much as possible.

I have had the opportunity to meet with several families for portrait sessions, as well as take some pictures just for myself.  So this month, I want to share some of my favorite pictures from the last month or so.









If you would like to see more about what fall is looking like over at My Mind's Lens, you can click here.  

What are some of your favorite things about fall?

******************************

Thank you, Kaeley!  I have a busy weekend ahead....super early breakfast with a girlfriend in the morning, followed by a 100 mile drive to Wortham, TX to take pics for some guys at work that are doing the Dallas Tough Mudder (and to add to the insanity that is TM...they are calling for rain), soccer in the evening, followed by a Halloween party.  I think we will just collapse on Sunday..lol.  Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. These are some great fall images! I especially love the family shots! Something about the fall sky, just makes beautiful photos!! It's feeling like fall here now too....in the 40's! brrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great shots and family photos!
    I love the leaves changing colors. It's so pretty.
    Finally starting to feel like fall here and almost a little bit of winter with the temp changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is supposed to get down to freezing temps overnight later next week...I'm not sure if I'm ready for that!!

      Delete
  3. What great fall pictures, my favorite time of year, I think... Until Christmas comes around :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jules
    Just dropped you an email and also added you to my blog roll
    You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pictures. Definitely represents the Fall season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos.
    I love the look of fall, and even a bit of the nippy weather...but our fall here in Canada is very short...like a few days, lol
    Then comes the cold weather

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!