Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pay It Forward

I am sure that you guys have seen this.....it seems to be all over the blogosphere as well as Facebook.  I jumped on the bandwagon yesterday at sweet Crystal's blog, Mason's Mama.  I finally managed to be one of the first five commenters and I am pumped.  I love giving gifts and surprise ones....that much better!

Here are the details: The first 5 people to comment with their email will receive a surprise gift from me sometime during 2013.  There will likely be no warning, it will happen when the mood strikes me. We all deserve a little something special every now and then and I would love to PAY IT FORWARD and spread the love!

There is only one catch:  If you are among the first 5 to comment below, you must make the same offer on your blog or FB status (if you don't have a blog).  Let's keep it moving friends!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you are doing this! I have so wanted to participate, but I'm never quick enough to be one of the first 5!

    My email is katies.scrapbook(at)gmail(dot)com

    I'm going to make it my post tomorrow! This is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let someone else have a turn because of course Facebook got me already!
    But I think this is a fun idea!

    Another group of scrapbook friends and I are doing a "favorite things" exchange. we are split in groups of five and we send a package to each person in our group (with a $10 limit) with a few of our favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun! Saw you over at Katie's blog ..don't know how I missed this. You must have posted after I had already been over yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!