Friday, December 14, 2012

Just Dandy Jewelry - A Review

TGIF, Ladies! Christmas came a little early this year....go me!  I received this beautiful jewelry set (necklace, bracelet and earrings) to review from Just Dandy Jewelry.

 
For those of you that know me IRL, you know that I wear A LOT of black.  The sweet ladies at Just Dandy allowed me to pick out what I wanted to review, and of course I went with what I knew would get the most use.  A few things that I noticed right off the bat and that I considered a huge plus:
 
1) Everything appears to be very well made - high quality assembly (also known as: made with a bunch of love). 
 
2) Both the bracelet and the necklace came with extenders.  Let's call a spade a spade...I am not a petite girl, and there is nothing more frustrating than finding a piece of jewelry and it being too snug for comfort.  On the flip side of that, if your are petite, the jewelry can also be adjusted to give you a comfortable fit as well.  It is a win, win situation!  Also, the necklace is a longer length, so it can easily be placed over my head - no need to fuss with those tiny clasps.
 
3)  The beads used in the necklace are very pretty and unique yet surprisingly lightweight.  I have had beaded necklaces in the past that were actually heavy and let's face it....no matter how pretty it is, that is no bueno!
 
Close up of the necklace

Necklace and bracelet....sorry you can't see the earrings - and who knows what is
going on with my hands????
Just Dandy Jewelry is owned and operated by mother/daughter team Janell and Denice.  I am lucky enough to know both of them and trust me, they are both sweet, wonderful ladies and so easy to work with!
 
How stinkin' cute are these business cards??????
To see a complete inventory of all of their designs, please visit their Facebook page here.  If you don't see just what you are looking for, just shoot them a message - they will make every effort to create the perfect piece(s) just for you!
 
And finally, just in time for last minute Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers Just Dandy Jewelry is offering 10% OFF any purchase of $40 or more as well as FREE shipping.....you gotta love that!  For your convenience, they also accept Paypal.
 
In unrelated news, I am thrilled to be participating in this AWESOME giveaway hosted by Taylor at Goings On In Texas.  She is such a sweetheart and has organized a mini marathon of great giveaways celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas.  Today is my day in the shared spotlight, so head over and enter....what have you got to lose? 
 

Goings on in Texas

4 comments:

  1. This necklace is beautiful! Thank you for sharing their shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, that necklace looks so pretty on you. I really like your blog and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty necklace! I wear a ton of black too so I would have picked out something similar as well. Great review :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!