Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Snaps Week 2

Week 2 of Sunday Snaps snuck right up on me.  Sarah and I have decided to change it up a bit....you decide on your theme or you don't have to have a theme at all.  Just show us the best of what you have....can be current or from the past as long as you took the photo.

Photobucket

My theme this week is "Sanibel Memories".  These are three of my favorites from Spring vacations my son and I have taken with my parents in Sanibel Island, FL.  To me, it is a little slice of heaven right here in the USA.  Enjoy!

The view from our condo Spring 2009

Pool time Spring 2008

Last walk on the beach before heading home Spring 2008
That's it from here for week 2.  Don't forget to show us your best and link up!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the beach! We're going in September and I'm so excited. These are such sweet photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!