Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just a Quick Post

I fully intended to post about the weekend this evening, but I got the last of the pictures that I have been waiting on for the scrapbook I am doing and went that route instead.  I will be done by the end of the week and am so excited....though probably not as excited as the person who has been patiently waiting for months to get it!  I believe that I am up to 41 pages now.  Here is another little sneek peek.

Can't believe I am finally in the homestretch!

I hope to photograph the whole book once it is done and will get it posted in the near future on the blog.

I am going to post another installment of "Things I Need to Keep Reminding Myself" - going forward I think it will be known  as simply "TINTKRM":

perfect

Good night!  Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!