Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 3 - Things to Do On a Sunday Morning

This list is actually supposed to be Day 4, but since I am running a day behind I thought it would  be more appropriate to tackle this one today:

Things to Do On a Sunday Morning

1. Sleep in (in a perfect world this would involve someone other than my 10 year old)
2. Laundry
3. Apartment cleaning
4. Catching up on work if necessary
5. Watching a good movie still in my PJs
6. Going to the grocery - to beat the crowds
7. Curling up in my favorite chair with a great book
8. Scrapbooking or doing some type of crafty project

After reading this list back over, I have decided that I really need to get some excitement in my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!