Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mom's 60th Birthday Memory Book



For those of you that don't already know, my mom's 60th birthday was on February 19th.  Back in June of last year I sent out a request to family and friends for pictures, letters or general well wishes for this momentous occasion.  Once I had everything collected....which was no easy task mind you - I compiled everything into a scrapbook / memory book.  I presented it to her at her SURPRISE 60th Birthday Celebration on February 12th.   Those pictures will be in a post before the end of the weekend...I promise!


She LOVED it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Book!!! I know your mom was more than pleased! You did a great job! AND Kudos to all that honored your request for information! :D Sometimes that is the most difficult part!Can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!